We are aware of that your loved ones are waiting for you...
Electrical suspended scaffolding is commonly used in each building. Safety and reliability are of essence in electrical suspended scaffolding which can very practically be erected and used. The scaffolding can be erected in as short as one hour.
These systems are ideal for high-scale projects, new constructions, as well as repair, painting and plaster works. Vertical movement of the platform can be controlled via a wired controller while lateral movements can be controlled manually.
A) ROPE BRACKETS
• This part is where baskets are coupled.
They have two standard versions.
• Bracket coupled to the parapet
In this system, parapet should be capable of withstanding the basket weight.
• Counter-weighted movable bracket
This system should be preferred when the parapet does not have the desired strength.The terrace should be free of any barrier for the movability of the system. Special-cast block weights are used as the counter-weight.
If the architectural design of the building requires a customized bracket, our technical team will assist.
B) WORKING PLATFORM
The working platform is already equipped with the climbing assembly, parachute brake and electrical switchboard.
• Vertical speed of the system is 4.5 m/sec.
• Carrying capacity is 500 kg.
• The working platform consists of 200+200 cm modules, allowing both a modular or a 4-m compact design.
• Working platform is moved vertically by pressing the button on the electrical switchboard.
• Basket can manually be landed down to desired level in case of a power cut-out.
• The working platform is equipped with an extended sheet plate on its bottom to avoid the slip of the leg.
• The working platform is subjected to hot-dip galvanizing for extra strength against external factors.
• There are 2 wheels on the working platform to avoid friction with and adjust the clearance to the facade.
• The working platform is equipped with 4 pivoted wheels for movement of the platform on the ground.
C) STEEL ROPE
• A total of 4 steel ropes with a diameter of 8mm and size of 6x19mm is used in the system. Of them, 2 are main traction ropes and 2 are safety ropes. It should also be noted that we are the unique manufacturer employing chromium ropes.
• Minimum breaking load of a steel rope is 1770N/mm2.
• Amount of rope actually needed will be provided by our company.
D) CLIMBING ASSEMBLY
• The climbing assembly driving the vertical movement of the platform consists of two mechanisms, one on the right and the other on the left side of the basket.
• Motor power used in the climbing assembly is 1.5 kW.
– Climbing mechanisms are equipped with electromagnetic disk brakes.
E) SAFETY MEASURES
For a safe operation, system is equipped with many safety tools that are used to check various sections against proper operation, and activated in case of a breakdown or failure.
• The working platform is further equipped with an emergency brake mechanism immediately activated to prevent free fall in case of damage to the main climbing ropes.
• Further, the electromagnetic disk braking system on the motor automatically locks the system in case of damage to gears, shafts, etc. on the climbing mechanism.
• Manually landing the platform down to desired level by means of the auxiliary landing lever in case of power cut-out.
• Emergency stop button on the switchboard for use in case of a hazard.
• Self-protection mode for the switchboard in case of weak energy.
F) ELECTRICAL ASSEMBLY AND CONTROL PANEL
State-of-the-art methods are employed in the design of our electrical equipment in an aim to rapidly respond to operational demands of customers, minimize maintenance costs and optimize the operator control.
Vertical movement of the basket can be controlled via a wired remote controller on the basket.
• All components and switches of the electrical switchboard are Siemens and Telemecanic.
• User can control all movements via a wired controller from the working platform.
• The panel is further equipped with thermal relays to protect the system against surges.
• Panel is of the IP65 protection class for weatherproof design.
• A control box with components manufactured by globally reputable brands.
• Machine is designed for a 3-phase power installation (380 V,50Hz)
• Power installation up to the machine travel site in terrace will be your responsibility
G) STABILITY ADJUSTMENT
Motor assemblies on the right and left side of the platform can separately be moved. Hence, you can practically bring the platform into stability for safe operation.
H) IDLE ROPE RETRACTING SYSTEM (optional)
This system avoids the suspension of the idle rope leaving the main climbing mechanism by wrapping the rope to an organized mechanism.
I) PAINT AND WARNING SIGNS
As the brackets of the electrical suspended scaffolding and the working platform will likely be exposed to tough operating conditions, they will be subjected to hot-dip galvanizing, and then appropriate warning signs will be attached before shipment.