We are aware of that your loved ones are waiting for you...
Movable facade platforms represent one of the latest trends in construction technology. It has been proven that facade lifts offer safety and convenience in all models and create labour savings up to 30%.
This equipment reduces occupational accidents and shortens the production cycle.They are ideal for high-scale projects, new constructions and repair of existing buildings.
To conveniently and safely transport passengers and freight from one level to another for any facade work, facade platforms are needed.
Movable facade platforms have a wide area of application, and offer great advantages for users of high-rise buildings and construction sites.
– Increased efficiency
– Added efficiency means less effort.
TIME AND COST SAVINGS
– Projects are constructed faster with reduced labour at proposed costs.
– Fast and smooth assembly and disassembly.
– Availability to work with easily accessible, safe and ergonomic tools and equipment always at the most appropriate height.
– Safe transfer of workers.
– Sound construction, cost-effective safety and uncomplicated service.
– Parachute brake prevents the system from going into a free-falling condition in case of damage to the climbing assembly.
– Reducers are equipped with electromagnetic disk brake systems.
– Limit switches avoid the deviation of system from the predefined travel range.
– There is a safety system preventing the movement of the lift car while its doors are open.
– The system is equipped with a full-height limiter.
– Manual descending system in case of emergency.
– Thermal relays protecting the system against phase cut-out and motor strain.
– Warning signs are available at appropriate locations.
You will find safety systems well exceeding your expectations.
|Technical Data||Single column||Double column|
|Lifting capacity||500 Kg||1000 Kg|
|Max. working height||120m|
|Mast column length and weight||1,508m-63kg|